We learn how to grow your brand with podcast guesting from Anastasia Lipske on this episode of the Learning from Smart People Podcast with Rob Oliver. Anastasia founded a full-service speaking and podcast Guest booking company. Our organization helps clients find the right audience where they can share their expertise.
Here are some of the major points that Anastasia Lipske shared about how to grow your brand with podcast guesting:
· The concept of paying someone to find places where you can speak for free, it seems counterintuitive, but it has value!
· The difference between using speaking as a marketing tool and being a speaker who earns their income from speaking engagement.
· When you stumble upon something that is useful and it works, the referrals follow
· The definition of a platform marketing speaker
· If you can do something at “blesses the audience” it will resonate with some of them and they will want to do business with you
· You can’t become a top earning speaker overnight, you need to “pay your dues” in the free speaking circuit
· The “I’ve heard of you somewhere” phenomenon
· COVID is one of the most powerful forces behind the advancement of podcasting
· One of the best ways to get visibility for your podcast is to be a guest on other podcasts
· Why Anastasia prefers podcast guesting over speaking
· Tips for being a good podcast guest
· Understanding the goal of a podcast host
· Listen to a podcast before you asked to be on it
· Apple Podcast can give you a quick overview of a podcast
· Personalizing your pitch increases your chance of getting booked
· The definition of a one sheet and how to prepare one
· Don’t forget your contact information!
· Promote yourself as a guest or speaker, not your business
· Maximizing the value of each podcast appearance
You can learn more about Anastasia Lipske and Access Speakers through the links below:
Thanks for listening to the Learning from Smart People Podcast! Please Subscribe, leave a comment and follow us on social media:
You can also use the “Contact” page on the “Learning from Smart People” website:
Be First to Comment