You will learn how to become more strategic in your marketing from Drew Donaldson during this episode of the Learning from Smart People Podcast with Rob Oliver. Drew is a strategist, coach and consultant. His company, GroHaus, helps businesses become competent, strategic, and efficient in their marketing. He is also part of an organization that protects children from online threats. If you are looking for insights into how to improve your marketing, this is the episode for you.
Here are some of the topics covered as Rob Oliver interviews Drew Donaldson about how to become more strategic in your marketing:
· Rob gets some high praise about the name of the podcast
· Watching his parents who were small business owners, he saw the struggles of growing your business
· Being a problem fixer involves showing people what they are doing wrong (in a nice and kind way!)
· Being in a greenhouse doesn’t guarantee growth, there are many other variables to consider
· Nurturing a business in the same way you nurture a plant promotes growth
· It’s important to be prepared for the difficulties you know are coming
· The first step to success is “idea validation”
· Avoid some common mistakes when validating ideas
· The biggest influence in Drew’s business life was his mentor
· There are good “mind games” to play that will give you clarity
· There is a fine line between a dream crusher and a realist
· Lacking an open-minded attitude is one key to failure
· It pays to play the “What About…” Game
· Your ability to take criticism is directly related to your success
· All criticism is not equal!
You can learn more about Drew Donaldson and GroHaus through the links below:
Thanks for listening to the Learning from Smart People Podcast!
Subscribe, leave a comment and follow us on social media:
You can also use the “Contact” page on the “Learning from Smart People” website:
Be First to Comment