Al Condeluci returns for our Christmas Eve episode of the Learning from Smart People Podcast. We revisit the concept of Social Capital as it relates to how to build relationships by giving of yourself. There’s a lot to think about and it is the perfect topic for Christmas time.
Here are some things to listen for in my interview with Al Condeluci:
- Levels of relationships
- An overview of Social Capital
- Value of relationships
- Building relationships by giving of yourself
- Benefits of giving, even if it’s just being present
- The ingredients that nurture relationships
- The answer to “What’s in it for me?”
Al has a number of free resources available at his website, listed below. There are videos, downloads and other resources including his TEDx talk.
Thanks for listening to the Learning from Smart People Podcast! Please Subscribe, leave a comment and follow us on social media:
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/LFSPPodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/LFSPPodcast
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/LFSPPodcast
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/lfsppodcast/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbWV_LuUad7ZWuE9j5D9v-w