Bob Pacanovsky joined “Learning from Smart People” to share his expertise on raising the bar with customer service to create a “Customer Experience.” He brought his knowledge, experience, expertise and 3 black tuxedos.
During this interview, Bob shared the following insights:
- The difference between Customer Service and creating a Customer Experience
- The importance of understanding first and foremost what business are you in
- What the Black Tie Experience is all about
- How to create more Brand Ambassadors for your business
- How to create a culture of excellence in your organization
At the end of the interview, Bob made a very generous offer for our listeners. If you would like to get his “25 for 25” article or schedule a “Free 20” consultation phone call, shoot him an email at the address below.
In the meantime, I would encourage you to check out his website and connect with him on social media.
Email Address: email@example.com
Thank you for listening to the show. If you are enjoying “Learning from Smart People” I would encourage you to subscribe to the show on your favorite podcast platform.
Follow us on social media: