This episode of “Learning from Smart People” features an interview with Coach Monique DeMonaco. Coach Monique is a change management expert. Today she shared her expertise on creating change in your life.
During this episode you will learn about:
- Coach Monique’s personal story including undiagnosed learning disabilities
- The difference between a change management coach and a therapist
- The concept of neuro-plasticity
- Coach Monique’s trademark Delete Delete™ technique for changing your thought patterns
- Barriers to creating change
- Information is Power
Coach Monique made an offer exclusively for listeners of the “Learning from Smart People” podcast. Send her an email mentioning this podcast and she will send you a free chapter from her latest book.
Please visit her website and make use of the “Resource Page” as well as her videos and webinars.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for listening to Learning from Smart People! Visit us at: https://www.learningfromsmartpeople.com
Our “Subscribe” page shows many podcast platforms where you can follow the show.
Follow us on social media:
You can also use the “Contact” page on the “Learning from Smart People” website.
Be First to Comment