Corey Poirier joined me to explain how to land a branded talk. He has delivered multiple TEDx, MoMondays and PMx presentations and shares that expertise with the Learning from Smart People Podcast audience. He is also the author of “The Book of WHY and HOW” and has started his own version of branded talks called bLU Talks.
Here are a few things to listen for during the podcast:
- Why delivering a branded talk is important
- Steps to increase your likelihood of making the stage
- The top secrets of influential leaders
- Common traits of top communicators
- The value of lifelong learning
- The importance of a personal mission statement (and how to create one)
Corey is offering a free copy of his book entitled “The Book of Public Speaking” which can be downloaded at the link below:
You can also connect with him through his website and social media channels.
Thanks for listening to the Learning from Smart People Podcast! Please Subscribe, leave a comment and follow us on social media:
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/LFSPPodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/LFSPPodcast
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/LFSPPodcast
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/lfsppodcast/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbWV_LuUad7ZWuE9j5D9v-w