In this episode, we talk about the art of gratitude and the power of writing with Donna Kozik, a USA Today and Wall Street Journal best-selling author. She has written multiple books and is currently the chief editor on the Community Book Project: Celebrating 365 Days of Gratitude. This is the Thanksgiving Day episode of the Learning from Smart People Podcast and I couldn’t think of a more appropriate topic or guest!
Whether you are listening on Thanksgiving Day (USA) or any other day of the year, here are some key things to listen for:
- The inspiration for the Community Book Project
- How this edition came to be
- Why Donna selected gratitude as the theme for this project
- Interesting things that people are grateful for
- The challenge of keeping the gratitude essays to 200 words
- The past and the future of the Community Book Projects
You can connect with Donna through her website and social media. She graciously offered a free gratitude journal which is linked below as well.
Free Download: http://www.TheGratitudeJournalProject.com
Thanks for listening to the Learning from Smart People Podcast! Please Subscribe, leave a comment and follow us on social media:
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/LFSPPodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/LFSPPodcast
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/LFSPPodcast
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/lfsppodcast/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbWV_LuUad7ZWuE9j5D9v-w