Today’s topic is how to live without fear with Jacqueline Wales. Host Rob Oliver spoke to Miss Wales about the definition of fear and how to overcome the fear that often paralyzes us and keeps us from moving forward. It’s a very powerful and relevant episode of the Learning from Smart People Podcast.
During this discussion between Rob Oliver and Jacqueline Wales you will learn the following:
- The definition of fear
- The power of “seeing differently”
- Why fear is imagination based
- The effects of being stuck in uncertainty
- The present is the only tangible time we have
- You always have a choice!
- The fixed mindset versus the growth mindset
- Jacqueline’s belief that the energy you put into the world comes back to you
- The power of adaptability
- Being fearless is not the absence of fear, it’s their willingness to take the next step
- Fear lives between your ears
- Who is doing the talking in your head?
- Evaluating the questions in your mind… Is it true?
- Failure is one of the great teachers
- You have control over you
- We are all capable of change
- Change starts with looking at your thinking
You can learn more about Jacqueline Wales on her website or through her social media.
Thanks for listening to the Learning from Smart People Podcast! Please Subscribe, leave a comment and follow us on social media:
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/LFSPPodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/LFSPPodcast
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/LFSPPodcast
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/lfsppodcast/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbWV_LuUad7ZWuE9j5D9v-w