If you are wondering how to build your social media following, this is your episode! Johnna Londen from the Online Business Gurus joined the Learning from Smart People Podcast to share her insights. During this podcast, Johnna provides practical and actionable guidance for building your social media following as a small business or entrepreneur.
During this podcast interview you will learn:
- How often you should be posted on social media
- What you should be posted on social media
- Why you can’t do every social media channel
- Choosing which channels to focus on
- Balancing between automation and personalization
Johnna offered a free social media posting scheduler. The link to download that as well as their website and social media links are below.
Thanks for listening to the Learning from Smart People Podcast! Please Subscribe, leave a comment and follow us on social media:
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/LFSPPodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/LFSPPodcast
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/LFSPPodcast
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/lfsppodcast/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbWV_LuUad7ZWuE9j5D9v-w