Kuda Biza gave insight into social entrepreneurship on this episode of the Learning From Smart People Podcast. As a social entrepreneur himself, he uses his abilities as an entrepreneur to address the global issues of education and hunger.
Listen for these key points:
- Kuda’s back story of becoming an entrepreneur at age 9
- Harnessing the power of entrepreneurship
- Why your business should have a purpose (and why you should also!)
- The importance of living outside your comfort zone
- How to reboot your life
- Making a difference in the world around you
Kuda has offered a free master goal list and goal worksheet on his website. You can download it at the link below.
You can also connect with him on social media:
Thanks for listening to the Learning from Smart People Podcast! Please Subscribe, leave a comment and follow us on social media:
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/LFSPPodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/LFSPPodcast
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/LFSPPodcast
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/lfsppodcast/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbWV_LuUad7ZWuE9j5D9v-w