We turn up the international flavor on Learning from Smart People with Greek Cooking experts Kelly Staikopoulos, Joanne Marzella, and Jackie Marzella. Their family traces its roots back to the Greek Island of Karpathos and they have shared their family’s recipes and culture in a cookbook.
Some highlights from the interview include:
- The amazing person that Joanne and Kelly’s mom was and why they called her Kukla
- Quantifying terms like “a pinch”, “a dash” and “a wineglass full”
- Exploring relatively unknown cuisines
- “Greekifying” traditional recipes
- The importance of relationships
- The steps to taking on a project like this
If you are interested in learning more, ordering a cookbook or following them on social media here are the links:
Thanks for listening to Learning from Smart People! Visit us at:
Our “Subscribe” page shows many podcast platforms where you can follow the show.
Follow us on social media:
- Twitter: @LFSPPodcast
- Instagram: @LFSPPodcast
- Facebook: @LFSPPodcast
You can also use the “Contact” page on the “Learning from Smart People” website.
Be First to Comment