Today’s guest on “Learning from Smart People” is Laura Briggs. She has the experience of being an entrepreneur as well as an author and shared her insights about freelance writing.
Here are a few of the key points she shared:
- Her passion and vision moved her business from a side hustle to a six-figure endeavor
- There has never been a better time to start freelancing
- You can do this at any age or stage of life
- Freelancing opens a world of flexibility for employment
- There are certain personality traits you need to be successful
- It can take some time to ramp this business up
If you would like to contact Laura, here’s where you can find her:
Thanks for listening to Learning from Smart People! Visit us at:
Our “Subscribe” page shows many podcast platforms where you can follow the show.
Follow us on social media: