Mike Warnell drives a fuel tanker truck for Source One Trucking. We talked about the various complexities he faces as a truck driver and he shared several strategies about Problem Solving.
Mike is a personal friend of mine and when I asked him to be on the show, he told me that he was not a “Smart Person” and that there was nothing he could teach my audience. After listening to him, I think you’ll agree with me, he could not have been more wrong.
Here are some of the key takeaways from Mike’s interview:
- Anticipating and preventing potential problems limits the need to solve problems.
- The primary key to avoiding mistakes is paying attention to details.
- Doing your homework beforehand equips you with the knowledge to handle what lies ahead.
- Professionals are held to a higher standard.
- Learn from the people who have been there before you.
You can learn more about Source One at their website: http://www.source01.com/
Thank you for listening to the show. If you are enjoying “Learning from Smart People” I would encourage you to subscribe to the show on your favorite podcast platform.
Also, follow the show on social media. Here is where you can find us:
You can leave a comment below. You can also use the “Contact” page .