Rob Oliver, a.k.a. “Your Motivational Speaker” and the host of “Learning from Smart People” podcast, shares his perspective on perspective! It’s a reminder that we can only see the world through our own eyes. As we strive to make the world a better place today and for the future, it is all about perspective!
Here are some things to listen for in this episode:
- Why Cinderella is “so annoying”!
- The three perspectives in writing: first person, second person, third person
- The importance of acknowledging and valuing another person’s perspective
- The need to recognize and actively fight against our own bias and prejudice
- No one else’s view of me can diminish my value in any way!
- Although I can’t see from another’s perspective, I can be empathetic and supportive
You can learn more about Rob, his books and his “Your Motivational Speaker” presentations using the links below:
Thanks for listening to Learning from Smart People! Please Subscribe, leave a review and follow us on social media:
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/LFSPPodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/LFSPPodcast
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/LFSPPodcast
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/lfsppodcast/