This episode features the “Rent the Chicken” people. Jenn and Phil Tompkins (AKA Homestead Jenn and Homestead Phil) are entrepreneurs with a chicken rental business based just outside of Pittsburgh, PA. It was such a novel idea that I had to interview them.
Here are some of the things we talked about:
- An explanation of exactly what Rent the Chicken is!
- The inspiration for Rent the Chicken
- Benefits of owning chickens (it’s more than just eggs)
- How the business expanded to include Hatch the Chicken and acquire affiliates across North America
- The use of other chicken related products in creating new revenue streams
- Homestead Phil and Homestead Jenn’s definition of success
You can find out more about their company and how you can Rent the Chicken for your family at the links below:
Thanks for listening to Learning from Smart People! Please Subscribe, leave a review and follow us on social media: