In this episode of the Learning from Smart People Podcast, Sherrie Dunlevy gives tips on answering your calling. Sherrie is a former TV anchor and radio host who came to realize that her life and professional experiences were preparing her for something else.
Here are some things to listen for in this Learning from Smart People interview:
- Sherrie’s experience of grief in losing a child
- Why she was hesitant to “answer her calling”
- What she did when she couldn’t find the resources she needed for her grief
- Her choice to self publish her book (there are several major benefits!)
- Her journey to make her book of reality
- How she used her loss to be a support for others
You can connect with Sherrie through her website and social media platforms.
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/gradgrief/
Thanks for listening to the Learning from Smart People Podcast! Please Subscribe, leave a comment and follow us on social media:
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/LFSPPodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/LFSPPodcast
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/LFSPPodcast
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/lfsppodcast/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbWV_LuUad7ZWuE9j5D9v-w